We are dedicated to patients' care.
Today's Women Medical Center provides reproductive healthcare to women in Miami. Our compassionate staff supports our patients with individual attention as they face difficult circumstances. We provide assistance in specialized circumstances like rape and incest. We are also experienced in treating minors.
Upon request, we provide private appointments. If you choose to arrange this type of appointment, you will be the only patient in the office. You may also request a private recovery room where you may recover in complete privacy. You may choose to bring family and friends for your support and comfort.
All of our centers are licensed by Florida Department of Health and they are inspected periodically without prior announcement.
- Abortions up to 24 weeks
- D and C
- Bartholin Cyst Incision
- Prenatal Examinations
- Pregnancy Tests (blood, urine)
- Gynecological Examinations
- Cryo Surgery
- Norplant Removal
- Tampon, Condom Removal (lost)
- PAP Smears
- All Types of Blood Tests
- Electro Cauterization
- Birth Control Pills
- Birth Control Injections (Depo-Provera)
- IUD Insertions and Removal
- Morning After Pill
- Diaphragm Fitting and Teaching
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Vaginal Infections
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- HIV Testing
- Ultrasound (Pelvic, Breast)
- Prenatal Care
In the interest of making quality care more accessible, our centers provide discounts to the following:
- Single Mothers
- Unemployed Patients
- Recent Immigrants
- Medicaid Recipients
- Out-of-State/County Visitors
- Military Personnel